Saturday, February 28, 2009

A New Blog


Well, I have taken the leap. I have debated for some time whether I should begin a baking/cooking blog and today I decided to do it. I have often had people ask me for recipes and this will be a great way to share with you. I have been experimenting lately with some of the Tastefully Simple Fall/Winter products and have a couple really good things to share with you. As well as, some recipes that have been in the family for years and recipes friends have passed on.

Many of you know that I love to bake, most of you don't know that I received my first wedding cake order. I am very nervous about it, but plan to practice for the next four months or so. So, if you are in the area you can bet you will be eating cake regularly! My family won't eat all of it, even if they wanted too! I also may start looking for volunteers to receive different things via the mail. I have been debating this for some time and might as well try. So anyone interested? I will let you know when I reach that point. Also, I have my third catering event coming up in three short weeks, so I will probably be sharing with you the menu when the time comes. They could expect as many as 50 people, so it will be the largest event I have done, excluding the "Fireproof" event in November.

So please stop by and as always share your thoughts with me.

3 comments:

One-T said...

i love to eat food...and i love mail....heehee

Anonymous said...

i know this has been your desire and the Lord has blessed you with a fun talent, i know you will do very well.

牛五花Orange said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.