Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend To Remember

Friends,

I want to extend an invitation to you to join us at FamilyLife's Weekend to Remember. We are going to be attending the one in Omaha on March 13-15, 2009. It will be held at the Omaha Hilton, but you do not have to stay there. I can get info for you on other hotels in the area if you like.

Of all the conferences to attend, this is at the top of our list. We would love for any of you to join us in Omaha, but you don't have to attend the Omaha one, you can attend one closer to you or farther away if you want to escape to someplace warm! We just encourage you to invest in your marriage whether you are doing great or struggling. As husband and wife, you are investing in your future and your children's future when you invest in your relationship.

We feel so strongly about Weekend to Remember that we became group coordinators. Check out the link above and join our group to save $80 per couple. We have heard of incredible miracles that have occurred in broken marriages throughout the years. I promise you won't regret this investment.

I should receive our brochures this week. If you would like one, I would be more than happy to mail one to you. Just let me know. Also, I believe there is a special discount for pastors and their wives.

No comments: