Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Challenge

While I am waiting for M to wake up, so he can share his thoughts on Chicago I thought I would share some news!

In my never ending quest to become a better me; healthier, better organized, better housekeeper, better mom and so on and so forth, I have risen to a new challenge. I have joined two other ladies in training for a 5K run! Now, I know a few of you have just fallen off of your chairs in shock since this is so far from who I am, but I am excited to have a goal. I am not a runner and neither are the other ladies. We are going to do this. Yesterday, was my first workout. We are starting out slow, walking for 30 min. If anyone knows of a 5K run, please let me know. Preferably, one that is next spring!

1 comment:

missymiller said...

Alright girls-
Here's your motivation. The run is for a good cause!
Y-ME's Race to Empower
City: Chicago
Date: May 11, 2008
Time: 8:00 AM
Distance: 5k

Contact Name: Special Events Department
Contact Phone: 877-963-7223
Contact Email: race@y-me.org
Contact Website: http://www.y-me.org