Thursday, October 16, 2008

Something to consider

I don't normally get involved in political discussions and such, but I must say I am rather disgusted with some of what is going on this election year. I know many of you are too. The media is so biased I don't even care to watch them, but I am wondering how many of us are still watching their news programs and reading their newspapers and magazines. Doing so continues to give power to their voice. Biased news is not news, they have a responsibility to report the facts and the truth, even if it is unfavorable for their agenda. Actually, agendas have no place in any news reporting.

I was given this link today and want to pass it on. Please send it to everyone you know. Let's let the media know that we won't let them continue the way they have and hit them where it hurts . . .their ratings. This is through the American Family Association. I, personally will not watch any of these news programs until they get beyond themselves. So, I guess, I won't watch them ever!!

I also received an email to stop what I am doing at 8pm (CST) and pray for one minute for the upcoming election. What an amazing thing to be a part of hundreds and thousands of people praying for the same thing at the same time every night until election.

2 Chronicles 7:14
'If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.'


Let's find our voices and lift them to heaven. Our Lord is still in charge. Thank goodness!!

No comments: