Monday, October 27, 2008

It has begun . . . a little early

I don't know about you and your community, but the flu has hit us. Everyone seems to be sick. Gracie was sent home from school two weeks ago with the flu. The next Tuesday morning I came down with it. That day Dave brought Aaron home from preschool. Aaron found me laying motionless in bed and proceeded to tell me about his day . . .

"Mom, I have the flute."

"You have the flute?"

"Yep, I pukeded on the cartet at school. Ms. Sunny told me I just had a burp."

"Really, well come up here and snuggle with me. I hope you feel better soon."

I love moments like this, when he makes me giggle just because. He may have had a case of the 'flute' and is still not eating very well. Last night Matt made a middle of the night trip to the bathroom. Hopefully, Dave won't get it!

No comments: