Friday, October 3, 2008

My First Award

My friend, Sarah, at Steadfast Steps honored me with this reward. Thank you, Sarah.

This is a very cool Portuguese Award and it means this blog invests in and believes that blogging makes us close. Proximidade translated to English means vicinity, or neighborhood.

Here is the statement I am supposed to post...
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."

I will have to get back with you on who will receive these rewards because I am not a huge blog reader.

Thanks, again, Sarah.


No comments: