Friday, May 9, 2008

A New Venture

I just wanted to share with you that I have started a new venture. Well, it is not actually new, since I did this many moons ago. I am a Tastefully Simple consultant again. A lot of things have changed in the last three years, for the better.

I had been praying about how I could help with the family income without being gone all of the time and Tastefully Simple kept coming to mind. For once, I did not act quickly and make a rash decision. I spent many weeks praying and thinking it over before I even mentioned it to Dave and when he gave me the go ahead I went. Abigail, Andrew's wife, is my sponsor, we should have fun.

I believe that there isn't a consultant within 50 miles ( I hope I am not wrong) so this is an open market. Also, I plan on getting a website. If there is anyone that would be interested in ordering they can do it online. I will let you know when it is up and going.

I am excited about this opportunity. If you would like more information, please call or email me. I did set up another email address just for Tastefully Simple correspondence it is kris.campbell at gmx dot com.

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: