Saturday, October 4, 2008

School Pictures




Well, I am not quite sure what my kiddos were thinking on this wonderful picture day, but one thing is for sure, they are definitely related!! The package we ordered included a portrait CD so I could download them onto the blog. Now, I have a question for you . . . do we try for retakes? Yes, my kids are cute, but what is with the grins??? Matt wants to do retakes because he does not like the scab that was near his mouth. I would like for both of them to actually smile. They have great smiles, they just didn't feel like sharing them, I guess. Of course there is no guarantee the next time will turn out better. As far as school pictures go they are good, but they are not SMILING!! Please share your thoughts, retakes will be coming up soon.

No comments: